General Assembly - ATL & The Biz Garage present:
Hitting the Reset Button:
Getting a Fresh Perspective
Wednesday, August 5th 7-9pm at General Assembly, Ponce City Market
About This Workshop
Where does the time go? Yep, we’re already past July and steaming ahead into the home stretch. So how are you doing against all those plans you made back in December and January?
Whether you’re running your own business, managing a team, or simply managing your life and career, it’s important to periodically stop, and step back away from the day-to-day scramble of working IN your business. We’ll spend this workshop focusing ON your business, taking stock of your intentions, getting some perspective, and realigning you to your true north.
This won’t be a lecture, come prepared to work on your specific situation. Bring your thinking cap (no, seriously – bring a hat). Egos should be checked at the door. This is serious business, but let’s have some fun, get busy, and get back on track to make sure this ends up being a productive, fruitful year.
- Reinforce the importance of a continuous-improvement mindset
- Revisit what is really important, and why you chose that path
- Learn a new tool to re-confirm your priorities whenever you get off track
- Establish some specific steps you will take to get back on track
- Consider the impact of your decisions on the people in your life